WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 6 December 2018
1. Welcome to the Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”) Tiger Brewery Tour/ Tiger Tavern Store website (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
3. All references to “our”, “us”, or “we” within these Terms are deemed to refer to APBS.
4. By using this Website, you agree to the applicability of these Terms.
5. APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms (or any part thereof) without prior notice or reason. You shall be bound by such variations, modifications and amendments upon publication on the Website. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
INFORMATION AND LIABILITY
1. The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. APBS shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of APBS.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law we and our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns hereby disclaim any and all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of your use of and/ or inability to use the Website or from any computer virus transmitted through the Website, or other sites accessed from the Website, regardless of whether such loss, cost or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise, and regardless of whether we are or have been expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
1. The Website is provided “as is,” and your use thereof is at your own risk. We and our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title, and non-infringement.
2. We do not warrant that the Website will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted, or that the contents will be accurate. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the site, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the Website will be safe from unauthorised access or use. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole remedy is and shall be to discontinue using the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by APBS, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
2. You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
1. You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
1. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act CAP 53B